We welcome flyers from 3 to 103 years of age. There are very few reasons why you may not be able to fly and we are super proud of of our record of flying those with disabilities of every nature. Check the criteria below before you book.
We want to help everyone to fly
We’ll do everything we can to help you fly because our goal is to deliver the dream of flight to everyone! There are a few exceptions which you should be aware of:
- Do not weigh more than 18 stone (114kg). Please Call us if you are heavier than this.
- Are 3 or above (you must be able to comfortably wear one of our helmets).
- Are NOT pregnant.
- Have NOT previously dislocated your shoulder - see below.
- Are NOT under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs.
- Are NOT wearing a hard cast.
- Have signed permission from a parent or guardian if under 18 yrs of age*
- Have signed our Statement of Risk
All abilities are very welcome
"For people with injuries or disabilities, iFLY indoor skydiving is ideal. The experience gives our members the feeling of being active again, and being able to do something that is both challenging and exciting. It’s great to see everyone’s spirits so visibly lifted from their time in the tunnel". Rosie Thompson - The Not Forgotten Society
Any other questions?
If you have any concerns or questions about whether or not you can fly, contact your local iFLY. Everyone who flies must complete a Statement of Risk, which contains further details. Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more helpful information and advice.
*Flyers under 18 yrs of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (over 18 yrs of age) on the day of flight. The parent / guardian will be required to provide a signature, as well as attend the classroom briefing.