iFLY Indoor Skydiving, part of one of the world’s fastest growing and most exciting leisure companies, offers exciting opportunities for a talented & motivated Business Development Executives.
Role Purpose: To drive B2B sales in the private, public (inc the armed forces) and not-for-profit sectors in support of the tunnel sales target.
Duties & responsibilities
- To be proactive in lead generation - networking, cold calling, attending and organising various events to find companies and establishments who are interested in holding team building/celebration events at iFLY.
- To deliver ‘taster’ events for corporate & educational representatives, as well as events promoting our facility as the party venue
- To drive specific B2B product lines such as educational packages to primary & secondary schools, reward & recognition programmes, and to support the delivery of these products.
- To devise tailor-made packages for visiting groups to the region and to manage the communication of these packages to the target audience e.g. audiences for annual conferences at the major hotels and meeting centers in the region, promoting iFLY as the party venue for celebrations etc
- To devise tailor-made, time-bound packages for closed user groups that exist in the locality e.g. students, scouts and guides, members of sports organisations, charities and to manage the marketing of these packages.
- To manage enquiries for using the tunnel for filming and to optimise income and PR from these opportunities.
- To evaluate local marketing opportunities and to support the execution on such opportunities.
- To monitor budgets and perform analysis of sales and marketing campaigns.
- Additional duties as required.
Personality, skills and experience:
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, outgoing, diligent, systematic, thorough, with a meticulous attention to detail and desire to succeed. You will have a background in B2B sales and marketing. Some experience of selling in a sector where inventory perishes would be advantageous.
You will be used to working with a CRM system and have the ability to evaluate activity and make recommendations for improvement.
You will be used to working towards targets, working within budgets, will be self-motivated and able to use your initiative.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Outstanding networking, relationship building skills and the ability to ‘close’ Tenacity and resilience
- Experience in generating presentations and proposals
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Creative thinking and the ability to balance the development of new and exciting ideas with practical execution
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team working
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise effectively and deliver against plan within schedule
We require candidates to have a full clean driving license.
How to apply
Please send a covering letter and CV to:
iFLY (at Xscape)
602 Marlborough Gate
Central Milton Keynes
Or, email your covering letter and CV as PDF files to email@example.com